Making Oakley Shine Bright
We have launched Oakley’s first ever Christmas Lights competition. (wahoooooo!)
Decorate your house or business with Christmas lights and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes and ultimate bragging rights as the first ever winners.
You can be as creative or traditional as you like and we fully encourage a little bit of competitiveness with your neighbours or even the whole street.
Let’s light it up and create some Oakley Christmas spirit.
Entries are £5.00 and all proceeded raised will go directly to Friends of Kennet Way Park, helping us get one step closer to our target
How to enter:
- Download and fill in an entry form.
- Read over the T&C’s (we must make sure we keep things safe and legal!)
- Return your forms and £5.00 (cash or cheque) to a nominated drop-off.
- Get those lights up.
- Registration closes at midnight on the 9th December.
- All entrants must illuminate their displays from 10th – 11th December from 6pm – 10pm to be photographed. If your display is not illuminated during these hours then your entry will not be included in the vote.
How to vote:
- Voting will open via an online poll from the 12th – 14th December.
- To vote click here.
Winners: There will be 3 prizes up for grabs.
- First prize: £100 John Lewis / Waitrose Voucher
- Second prize: A beautiful Christmas Wreath made and donated by La Luna Floral Design
- Third prize: A rather scrummy Chrismas Cake made and kindly donated by Simply Crumbs
Winners will be announced on the 15th of December at the carol service at the pond.