LIGHT UP OAKLEY
Decorate your house or business with Christmas lights and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes and ultimate bragging rights. You can be as creative or traditional as you like and we fully encourage a little bit of competitiveness with your neighbours or even the whole street. Let’s light it up and create some Oakley Christmas spirit.
Entries are £5.00 (payable by cash or cheque) and all proceeds raised will go directly to Friends of Kennet Way Park, helping us get one step closer to that remaining £75,000 target.
How to enter:
- Download and fill in an entry form.
- Read over the T&C’s (we must make sure we keep things safe and legal!)
- Return your forms and £5.00 (cash or cheque) to a nominated drop-off.
- Get those lights up.
- Registration closes at midnight on the 9th December.
- All entrants must illuminate their displays from 10th – 11th December from 6pm – 10pm to be photographed. If your display is not illuminated during these hours then your entry will not be included in the vote.
How to vote:
- Voting will open via an online poll from the 12th – 14th December.
- To vote click here.
Winners: There will be 3 prizes up for grabs.
- First prize: £100 John Lewis / Waitrose Voucher
- Second prize: A beautiful Christmas Wreath made and donated by La Luna Floral Design
- Third prize: A rather scrummy Chrismas Cake made and kindly donated by Simply Crumbs
Winners will be announced on the 15th of December at the carol service at the pond.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you. Don't be shy, say hello
Send some £’s our way
Join the team:
We always need a hand